iFocusMode – Coefficient Software Systems Pvt Ltd(“iFocusMode,” ”we,” or “us”) care about your privacy and will take all the necessary steps to protect it. Please read the following to understand what information we collect through our mobile app and website and you readily accept the policies outlined below.
- Information we collect
We receive the following information from you:
During registration, we might collect your name, email address, mobile phone number.
During the service we collect your unique user identifier, mobile device identifies, IP address, mobile operating system data, mobile network identification data and all application usage. We may collect the apps names installed on your device. We may collect transaction ID when you buy any of our package.
- How we use your collected Information
We use your to provide a safe, efficient and personalized experience. We use your information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising
- Administer your account.
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at email@example.com
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Display content based upon your interests.
We may also collect analytics data to measure traffic and usage trends for the service.
- Sharing of your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of app and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
We use Google’s advertising and their requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. You can find more details on this link.
- How we protect your Information
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions regarding security on our Web site, you can contact us at
We are not responsible for invasion by third parties of any privacy settings on your device. You can reduce these risks by using safe practices of common sense, such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, not accessing our website or app from public or shared computers.
- Your stored Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us regarding this privacy statement by emailing us at email@example.com
Modified Date: 24 March 2019